Culinary in the heart of Bolzano: restaurant & bar Luna
at Luna Mondschein Park Hotel
Our restaurant will be closed for renovation.
Thank you for your comprehension!
modern and stylish
Modern interior meets historic rooms: in the morning, guests at Luna Mondschein Hotel can enjoy a hearty breakfast in the café with its outdoor dining area. In the evenings, its relaxed atmosphere offers the opportunity to sit and have a chat and discover fine South Tyrolean wines or enjoy international cocktails.
PASTA WITH CAROTT RAGÚ
- Peel the carrots and cut them into 1 cm pieces. Chop the onion into small cubes. Cut the ginger thinly and then crumble it with garlic, do the same with the peanuts.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion. Fry carrots, ginger and garlic briefly. Mix half of the peanuts.
- Add unsweetened coconut milk, cover and cook over medium heat for 12/15 minutes, until the carrots are soft. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in salted water, following the cooking time indicated on the package.
- Wash the lime with warm water, dry and grate the peel, squeeze a teaspoon of juice and chop 8/10 stalks of chervil. Blend the carrot sauce, if necessary add the cooking water of the spaghetti. Season the sauce with salt, pepper and lime juice. Drain the pasta, serve with the sauce and sprinkle a little chervil and the remaining peanuts.
- As you wish, add the lime wedges.
200 g of carrots
1 small onion
15 g of fresh ginger
1 clove of garlic
50 g of toasted and salted peanuts
2 tablespoons of olive oil
200 ml of coconut milk
1 biological lime
200 g of whole-wheat spaghetti