Culinary in the heart of Bolzano: restaurant & bar Luna
at Luna Mondschein Park Hotel
Tree Brasserie is a unique restaurant in South Tyrol. A place where, based on experience, there is the desire to combine the excellence of cuisine and hospitality with the joy that characterises our tables.
modern and stylish
Modern interior meets historic rooms: in the morning, guests at Luna Mondschein Hotel can enjoy a hearty breakfast in the café with its outdoor dining area. In the evenings, its relaxed atmosphere offers the opportunity to sit and have a chat and discover fine South Tyrolean wines or enjoy international cocktails.
CASARECCE WITH SAFFRON AND RADICCHIO
1)Finely chop the onion and garlic. Soak the sultanas and saffron in 60 ml of hot water. Toast the pine nuts in a pan. Chop the peperoncin, coarsely chop the parsley, grate the cheese, cut the tomatoes into thin strips. Clean the radicchio, wash and dry it, finally cut into thin strips.
2) Put a saucepan with plenty of water on the heat, in the meantime heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and put the chili pepper, garlic and onion. Salt the water and cook the Casarecce for 5 minutes.
3) Add the tomato to the onion sauce and cook briefly, mix with the sultanas and saffron. Drain the pasta in a sieve, collecting 250 ml of cooking water. Add the pasta and water to the onion mixture. Cook stirring often until the liquid is almost completely absorbed and the pasta is still al dente.
- 2 red onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 tablespoons of raisins
- 1 dose of saffron
- 4 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 1 small red chilli pepper
- 6 stalks of parsley
- 80 g of pecorino
- 6 dried tomatoes
- 1 small sespo of Treviso radicchio
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 400 g Casarecce
- 1 tablespoon of butter