Culinary in the heart of Bolzano: restaurant & bar Luna
at Luna Mondschein Park Hotel
Tree Brasserie is a unique restaurant in South Tyrol. A place where, based on experience, there is the desire to combine the excellence of cuisine and hospitality with the joy that characterises our tables.
modern and stylish
Modern interior meets historic rooms: in the morning, guests at Luna Mondschein Hotel can enjoy a hearty breakfast in the café with its outdoor dining area. In the evenings, its relaxed atmosphere offers the opportunity to sit and have a chat and discover fine South Tyrolean wines or enjoy international cocktails.
- Wash the grapes, cut the cloves in half and remove any stones. Marinate with 100 ml of wine and with grappa.
- Meanwhile whip the egg whites with a beater then add 75 g a little at a time. of sugar and continue to whisk the egg whites until stiff and shiny.
- Whip the cream. Mix the lime juice with 100/200 ml of sweet wine. Gently add the cream to the egg whites. Cut the ladyfingers into pieces of approx. 2 cm. Spread the grapes in 6 glasses, add the biscuits and wet them with the marinade liquid, then add the egg whites and cream mixture.
- Let it rest in the fridge overnight. Toast the flaked almonds in the pan with the remaining sugar, until the sugar is caramelized and the almonds turn golden. Allow the almonds to cool on the baking paper and store them in a sealed container, otherwise they will soften. When ready to serve, sprinkle the glasses with caramelized almonds
- 120 g. of yellow grapes
- 300 ml of sweet wine
- 6 tablespoons of grappa
- 2 egg whites
- 100 g of sugar
- 300 ml of whipped cream
- 6 Savoiardi biscuits
- 4 tablespoons of almond flakes