Culinary in the heart of Bolzano: restaurant & bar
at Luna Mondschein Park Hotel
Tree Brasserie is a unique restaurant in South Tyrol. A place where, based on experience, there is the desire to combine the excellence of cuisine and hospitality with the joy that characterises our tables.
modern and stylish
Modern interior meets historic rooms: in the morning, guests at Luna Mondschein Hotel can enjoy a hearty breakfast in the café with its outdoor dining area. In the evenings, its relaxed atmosphere offers the opportunity to sit and have a chat and discover fine South Tyrolean wines or enjoy international cocktails.
PUMPKIN CRÉME BRULÉE
- Remove the pumpkin peel, remove the seeds and coarsely grate it.Clean the ginger and finely chop it. Heat the butter in a large pan, briefly brown the ginger and the pumpkin over high heat. Sprinkle everything with the orange juice, cover and cook for 8/10 minutes. Season the pepper and nutmeg with salt.
- Mix the sour cream, cream, egg yolks and pumpkin seed oil. Season with salt and pepper, add the pumpkin and blend with an immersion blender. Pass the puree through a sieve. Fill 4 cups and place them in a pan that you will fill with hot water. Place in a preheated oven at 170 ° for approx. 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. sprinkle each cup with a spoonful of sugar, then caramelize it with the gas torch until the sugar becomes golden and crunchy
- 300 g of Hokkaido pumpkin
- 20 g of fresh ginger
- 20 g of butter
- 100 ml of orange juice
- 200 g of sour cream
- 200 ml of whipped cream
- 5 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin oil
- 4 spoons of sugar