modern and stylishModern interior meets historic rooms: in the morning, guests at Luna Mondschein Hotel can enjoy a hearty breakfast in the café with its outdoor dining area. In the evenings, its relaxed atmosphere offers the opportunity to sit and have a chat and discover fine South Tyrolean wines or enjoy international cocktails.
Char fillet with lenses
- Wash the lentils, soak them for approx. 4 hours.
- Cut the celery and diced carrots.
- Heat the olive oil and sauté the onion.
- Add the celery, carrots and garlic, cover with water and place the lentils, cook it for ca. 30 minutes on moderate heat.
- Season the lentils with parsley, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Leave to rest to absorb the sauce.
- Clean, fillet the char and portion it. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan and brown the char 3 minutes per side.
- Place the lentils on the plate.
- Lay down the fillet with endive, garnish with dill and balsamic vinegar, serve.
Ingredients100 g of lenses
200 g of celery
200 g of carrots
50 ml of olive oil
1 cut onion ty
1 minced garlic clove
600 ml of water
30 ml of balsamic vinegar
600 g of char fillet
50 ml of frying oil
Dill for topping
2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar for garnish